Tired of carrying multiple collections and assorted sheet music to every wedding you play? Featuring styles ranging from classical to contemporary, this anthology is a must-have for today's bride and groom, and contains service music for preludes, processionals, bridal marches, unity candle lightings, recessionals and postludes. Although each piano selection can be played as a solo, there are optional instrumental obbligatos for some pieces, featuring parts for cello, oboe, trumpet, flute and violin. This book has a special binding which allows it to lay flat on the music rack no matter what page you are on. In addition, Well-Tempered Weddings
contains the following bonus products:
• Separate music sheets for the vocalist and instrumentalist
• Double listening CD containing all selections...(consider loaning the CD to your prospective bride and groom and let them choose what they want you to play!)
• Accompaniment tracks for all of the vocal songs
• Repertoire suggestions for the ceremony
• A sample service order
• A wedding checklist for the bride and groom starting 9 months prior to the wedding day. This will be a piano collection you will use for years to come!
Shawnee PressPublication Date:
arr. Mark HayesMedium:
Softcover with CDPages:
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.