Composer: Jake Heggie
Opera Arias for Baritone
(Baritone and Piano)
Each collection is different and includes some of the most popular arias for that voice type. Note that several of these have never been published before.
9 x 12, 64 pp., saddle stitch
- Starbuck’s Soliloquy or The Musket Scene fromMoby-Dick
- A Warm Night fromDead Man Walking
- Joseph’s Confession fromDead Man Walking
- She Called Him Curt fromThree Decembers
- Each Day I Write You Four Little Lines fromThree Decembers
- A Hundred Thousand Stars fromFor a Look or a Touchand Two Remain
- The Story of Joe fromFor a Look or a Touchand Two Remain
- I Got It Figured Out fromIf I Were You
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.