Scarlatti, Alessandro. ENS4. Tra Sperenza a Timore, Cantata for Bass, Violin and Basso Continuo, (early 18th C.). $ | £ | € 16
- Series: Early Ensemble Series, ISSN 2154-7629
- Composer: Scarlatti, Alessandro
- Editor: Timothy Roberts, text edited by Clare Rosser
- Instrumentation: Bass voice, violin, cello (BC)
- Language: English, German, French
- ISMN: 979-0-60003-112-2
- Pages: 56
- Size: One Volume
- Year: early 18th c.
- Edition: 1st
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.