- THIS IS THE PIANO VERSION BY THE COMPOSER. PARTS RENTAL FROM BURNING SLED MUSIC.
- Mixed Ensemble Premiere: 31 January 1997 / University Place Presbyterian Church, Tacoma, Washington / Paul Sperry / The Pacific Chamber Soloists / Troy Peters
- Piano and Voice Premiere: 9 April 1997 / Merkin Recital Hall, New York City / Sequitur / Paul Sperry, tenor / Sara Laimon, piano
- Mixed Ensemble Instrumentation: fl(=pic).ob(=CorA).cl(=bc).bn-hn.tp-perc(1)-pft-vln1.vln2.vln3.va.vlc.cb (strings may be enlarged into sections)
- Duration: 25'
- Text: Newspaper articles, advertisements, suicide notes, and mental health records collected from small northern Wisconsin towns around the turn-of-the-century, compiled by the composer (E).
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.