Accelerate your editing and mixing tasks in creative new ways. Based on the advanced touchscreen workflows of the award-winning Pro Tools S6 and hybrid command of the bestselling Artist Control, Pro Tools Dock provides intelligent studio control in a portable, affordable surface. Working together with your iPad, you get the quick touchscreen access and tactile precision control you need to complete music and post projects faster using your favorite DAWs and video editing software. And when paired with Pro Tools S3, you gain new timesaving touch workflows and custom control. Mixing deadlines have met their match.
Key Features and Benefits include:
• Get extensive touchscreen control
- Pro Tools Dock easily connects with your own iPad and our free Pro Tools Control iOS app, providing intelligent control of your audio and video projects. The app offers a host of touch controls and visual feedback to speed up your efficiency. Plus, you can navigate huge sessions with speed and ease using the Universe Scroller. And bring the channels you're looking for quickly to the surface through color-coded tiles in Tracks view.
• Enhance your existing workflow with EUCON
- Why change the tools you love when choosing a control surface? Pro Tools Dock respects the choices you make. That's because it features EUCON, a high-speed Ethernet-based technology that enables the hardware to communicate directly with EUCON-enabled applications. That means you can work on a Pro Tools project, then switch to Logic Pro X, Cubase, Media Composer, Premiere Pro, and other audio and video software - in sequence or in parallel - in seconds.
• Get deep Pro Tools integration
- When paired with Pro Tools, the Dock becomes an extension of your software. Access hundreds of key commands, shortcuts, and UI elements without clicking a mouse. Record, edit, mix, and automate tracks right from the surface. Adjust EQ, dynamics, plug-ins, and other parameters. Get dedicated access to advanced automation modes. And create custom Soft Keys to perform practically any Pro Tools function, or recall layouts to the surface, with a single button press.Bring enhanced touch workflows to Pro Tools S3
- Pair Pro Tools Dock with a Pro Tools S3 control surface and you'll gain even more timesaving workflows. View and access any track instantly through the touchscreen. Customize and recall layouts to jump right into a track set or workflow quickly. Trigger frequently performed functions and macros with dedicated Soft Keys as you continue mixing on S3. And view tons of additional visual feedback to enhance your mixing experience.
• Adjust parameters with a twist
- The Dock provides eight push-top, touch-sensitive Soft Knobs that interact with whatever knobset you've chosen in the Pro Tools Control app. Select an EQ, plug-in, send, pan, or other item, and all parameters instantly map